actuality.log


Friday, August the 20th, 2004

After much thought, I decided iteration 6 was as good as I wanted it to get, for now. I’ve started coding it.

So here’s how it looks in my head/the GIMP.
Here’s how it looks now on my internet explorer.
Here’s how it looks now on my mozilla.

How does it render on your browser?

This is a printer-friendly version of the journal entry “Coding up delineate” from actuality.log. Visit http://emphaticallystatic.org/earlier/coding-up-delineate/ to read the original entry and follow any responses to it.

2 Responses to “Coding up delineate”

  1. Anantha says:

    Renders pretty good, but the buttons are missing. Pretty good, especially the chamfered edges and its drop shadow, not to mention the crystal clear image itself :)
    cheerio

  2. wahgnube says:

    This is just a start, I am working on the fonts, positioning of text and the buttons now.

    I figured getting the image with the fancy border would be the hardest to pull off, so decided to do that first. (You know, so I can give up early if it I’m not skilled enough.)


1 people conned into wasting their bandwidth.