It “just happened”. Sometime last week, like magic, I just decided to step out of these past few months of unproductivity and do (quite decent) work. Sure it’s cutting in on my goof off time, but I am quite enjoying it. On average, sleep time has been slashed to 4 or so hours a day. These things work, however, in mysterious ways (well, not really) and the slacker portion of me (the large portion) decides to just use the now-less slack periods to the fullest. And,
– I’ve seen ALL episodes of Futurama, again.
– I’ve seen ALL released episodes of South Park, mostly again.
– I’ve seen five out of six seasons of Sex and the City, again.
– Listened to pretty much everything Led Zeppelin has ever created, multiple times.
– I’ve caught up on all my favourite comics, and one strip of one of them hit me as particularly funny, for real life reasons too deep to delve into.
All in less than two weeks. Doesn’t sound too productive now, does it? You’d be surprised.